Friday, December 28, 2012

Clinique Chubby Stick: Super Strawberry

This is one of my absolute favorite lip products, Clinique's Chubby Stick in the color Super Strawberry (07).

I honestly cant say enough good things about this product, it is a sheer, tinted lip color balm.  It is extremely moisturizing and it wears really nicely.  The only down side is that it has no scent which may bother some people.  Also this is a twist up product so you won't have to use a sharpener.
 This product retails for $16 for .1 oz of product.
Overall, this product is a little on the pricey side for a lip balm but it is worth it because I have never had a product quite like this.

Have a good day!!

2 comments:

  1. I have chubby sticks!! I agree they're my favorite!! My personal favorite is Chunky Cherry. Happy blogging!

    ReplyDelete