Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Sephora's Glossy Gloss-Galore: Feening For Pink

I have never personally been a huge fan of high shine glosses because my hair always gets stuck in it.  That's a valid reason right?  But, I had a few extra dollars on a gift card that I wanted to use, so I decided to pick up this lip gloss that was on sale.
The color is in Feening For Pink (02).  Sephora describes this as a medium pink with bright pink glitter.
To be honest, this product is very sticky and makes me not like lip glosses even more.  It is a nice color if you like glosses but I just can't seem to like this product.
 The color is perfect, almost identical to my natural lip color.  Below, is when the product catches the light.
 The product is originally $11 but I got it for $3 on sale a the store, which is an incredible deal for .5 oz of product.

This is a nice product and addition to my collection for the price but I would not pay more than $10 for a lip gloss, there are many drugstore brands that I would prefer over this product.

1 comment:

  1. I agree, blogger. I have similar products, but would prefer the Chubby Sticks anyday!

    ReplyDelete