Thursday, April 25, 2013

Maybelline Color Whisper: Bare To Be Bold

 I cannot believe it's taken me this long to get a new post up.  College is keeping me waaay too busy.  I will be back in a few weeks after finals are over with some different posts.
Be prepared :)
 This is Maybelline's Color Whisper in the color "Bare to be Bold." 

 I picked this up looking for a nude lip color for days I didn't want pink anything bright.  To be honest, I really, really, really like this product.  It is much more opaque than a tinted lip balm but, it is also not as drying as a lipstick, and it wears better also.  It's much more practical for me, compared to wearing lipstick because I would rarely go to class in anything more than a sheer lip color.
I also really like the packaging as well.  It's more compact than most of my lip products and each shade of the Color Whispers has a cap that goes with the color of the product so it's easier to tell what each color is before you open it.  
Okay, getting into the color... I think this shade washes me out, it's almost identical to my skin but this would be so pretty if you were tan or had skin that doesn't have a pink undertone.  I'm trying to work with it for now but I plan on buying a few in other colors.
These are $5.94 for .11 oz of product, comparable to Revlon's Lip Butters which are $6.48 depending on where you buy them.
Have a fabulous Friday! <3
-Haley

No comments:

Post a Comment