Monday, April 8, 2013

Sinful Color's "Pink"

Hi! Sorry I've been so MIA lately! School and work have been getting in the way :(
Anyways, I have a very old favorite of mine! I got it two summers ago from the Neon Nights collection and I'm almost out of it!  I've scoured the internet for it but I can't find it anywhere.  How sad!
This is Sinful Color's "Pink".

This color is a very, very electric pink/coral.  It looks so nice on any skin tone but it would look even better on tanned skin (clearly that's not me right now), but I like this polish anyways.
3 coats, semi-matte finish
 It's a cream consistency with no glitter or shimmer which is nice because the color is pretty overpowering itself.  Sinful Colors is a pretty cheap brand and it definitely shows because this polish chips off my nails less then a day after I put it on.  Because this is such an eye-catching color, any chip shows so I ended up taking this off after three days.  I usually put it on my toes because it doesn't chip as quickly.  I'm pretty sure my sister and I lived in this polish last Spring and Summer.
 This polish was $1.99 for 15mL or .5oz worth of product.
I should really keep an eye out for more neon nail polish because they are very popular for the Spring and Summer seasons!  China Glaze's Flip Flop Fantasy and Pool Party are very pretty neon pinks similar to this polish.

Hopefully I can get another review up much faster next time! Have a good week!!

No comments:

Post a Comment