Tuesday, March 26, 2013

BH Cosmetics Jenni Rivera Eyeshadow & Blush Palette

This is a BH Cosmetics palette called the Jenni Rivera Eyeshadow & Blush Palette.

 The packaging is plastic, not great if you are traveling because it feels like it would break if you weren't careful.  It also has a mirror about half the size of the palette.
 This palette has 30 eyeshadows and 6 blushes.  It comes with a combination of shimmer, matte, glittery, and satin shades.  I really like the combination of neutral colors and more unique colors like the red, and purples.  
Left Side

Right side
I swatched a few colors below to show you the pigmentation of the shadows.  Each shadow shows up very well on my skin and it lasts as long as my Urban Decay shadows.  Although, these are extremely powdery but still very usable.
I bought this palette for $12 here
I reeaallly like this palette!  It's a nice mixture of different colors and the blushes are bright and pigmented as well.  I would definitely recommend BH Cosmetics to anyone, because after trying quite a few of their products the quality is comparable to a high-end brand but the price is much cheaper.  You do have to pay for shipping though, but if you spend $50, it's free for everyone in the US.

Let me know if you've tried any of their products!

2 comments:

  1. It's been awhile!! I'm anxiously awaiting your next post!
    Hope you're having a good day :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! :(
      School is getting in the way of my blogging but I may post one tonight!

      Delete