Sunday, March 3, 2013

BH Cosmetics Anti-Shine Serum

 This is BH Cosmetics Anti-Shine Serum.  I was looking for a product that would keep my BB Cream/Foundation on and a product that would keep my face matte all day & this product does just that!
I love the way this product is packaged.  It is in a glass container and comes with a pump and a lid that snaps on and off.  The pump is so convenient and very clean.
The product goes on white but it sheers out as you rub it on your face.  I typically use this just around my nose and forehead where I need it, rather than putting on my whole face.  That way I'm not wasting any of this product on parts of my face that don't need it.
I also love the finish of this product, it leaves my face feeling velvety and gives it a smooth feeling.
I've been experimenting with this product and it works best for me to apply this after concealer/foundation/BB cream, and before powder.
One of the only negatives about this product is the scent.  It smells like a combination of cucumbers and rubber.  It's definitely not a deal breaker for me but, I wish it was completely unscented.
This product is $21.95 on bhcosmetics.com but it is often on sale for cheaper.

Overall, this product is a lifesaver for me, it feels so lightweight and it is like no other product I own.  This could also be worn with out any other face makeup to just help mattify your face.

Let me know if you have tried any BH Cosmetics products!

No comments:

Post a Comment