Sunday, March 17, 2013

CQ Scherer: Vintage Gray

This polish is one of the greatest finds ever!  This is a line called Petites by CQ Scherer in the color Vintage Gray.

I own quite a few of these now because they are the perfect polish.  They come a small bottle (hence the name of the collection, "petite") and the polish stays on my nails for weeks! With a neutral color, this polish lasts me at least two weeks, and it doesn't chip at all in the first week.

The polish is a little on the sheer side but it goes on evenly and it dries so quickly that its faster for me to use this polish than any other brand.

The size is also convenient because it makes the product cheaper and I rarely use up a whole bottle of polish so a smaller size makes it more likely for me to finish a bottle so I don't have to throw out old, dried up bottles of polish.
This polish is .25 fl oz (half of a regular sized bottle) for about $1.50.  The only place I have seen this product is at Walmart.
three coats
Overall, these are some of my favorite polishes.  I would compare them to OPI and I prefer these over Essie or any other drugstore polish.  You should definitely try these out!

<3

No comments:

Post a Comment