Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Covergirl's Smoothers Concealer: Neutralizer

This is Covergirl's Smoothers Concealer in the shade Neutralizer (730),  an absolute favorite concealer of mine.  It is full coverage and lasts all day.

The packaging is a pretty thin plastic, I even cracked the cap on the other side.  But, I really like how its in stick form and you can twist it up.  It's more sanitary than a pot and you don't have to get your hands dirty.  This concealer has a little bit of a sticky texture that makes it stay on all day and the color is perfect for my skin tone.  There are quite a few shades of this product that would work with every type of skin.
I have noticed that it does settle into the creases of my under eye but it works great on the rest of my face.
I also love this product because there are some conditioning properties too.  It contains ginseng, Vitamin E, and chamomile.  These products can help revitalize your skin in the long run and they make this product not as drying.
This product is $6.28 for 4 g or .14 oz of product.  This is a great price because this product has lasted me months and I've barely used 1/4th of this product.

Overall, I'm very picky when it comes to concealer but this product really blew me away. Although, it's not great on my under eyes. 

No comments:

Post a Comment