Thursday, March 21, 2013

Maybelline's Color Sensational Lipstick: Pink & Proper

 Hi :)
This is Maybelline's Color Sensational Lipstick in Pink & Proper.

This has been in my collection for years and probably my most worn lipstick.  The color is great for most every season.
The packaging is nothing special but it really does feel nicer than some other lipstick products I own.  The cap is plastic and the container is metal.
The color is a hot pink color with a slight bit of shimmer.  It goes on so smooth because it has honey nectar in it.  This product looks so nice on but it doesn't last for very long.  It wears so poorly, I constantly have to check my makeup in the mirror because after about an hour this product wears on the inner part of my lips and looks so patchy and dry.  It's kind of a deal-breaker for a lipstick because I don't want to worry about reapplying product eight times a day.
This is product is $5.54 
Overall, I will probably stick to other lip colors because I have found so many other great ones that will last me at least a few hours.
Have a great day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment