Friday, March 8, 2013

L'oreal's Lineur Intense Felt Tip Liquid Eyeliner: Carbon Black

Hey there!! I have recently discovered L'oreal's Lineur Intense Felt Tip Liquid Eyeliner in Carbon Black.
I had been on the hunt for a black liquid eyeliner for a few months because I wasn't willing to spend $20 and, I was determined to find a drugstore product that received "okay" reviews.  I was having a hard time finding one that I thought I would really like but I eventually just purchased this one by L'oreal.
I really like this product!  The felt tip applicator makes it easy to get an extremely skinny line right on your lash line.  But, you can build it up by flattening the brush to thicken up the line if you wanted.  The color is extremely black but I noticed that sometimes the brush will dry out while I'm using it and I will have to put more product on a few times.
If you want a waterproof liner, this is not what you are looking for!  Any amount of moisture will make this product rub off but, I just have to make sure that I don't put in eyedrops or rub my eyes during the day.  Other than that, I like how easy it comes off at the end of the day and I like that I can use a wet Q-tip to clean up the line after I apply it.
This product is $8.50 for .05 fl oz or 1.5 mL worth of product.  
Overall, this is a quality product. but I still think I can find a cheaper eyeliner.  This product also comes in the colors Black Mica (very black) and Earthen Rock Brown (dark brown).  Also L'oreal changed the packaging (even though I bought this a month and a half ago) to a gold package just to let you know.
Hope this was helpful!

No comments:

Post a Comment