Saturday, February 23, 2013

Influenster: Sweetheart Voxbox 2013

 I have a special post today!! I'm signed up for a program called Influenster.  It's completely free and you don't have to purchase a thing!  I received the "Sweetheart" voxbox today and I am so excited to share it with you!  Also, I want to mention that you receive products based on your interests, so it you are a pet lover, then you make receive a box with dog treats and food, but if you're a beauty lover like me, you may receive products similar to my box.
 

I received all of the items below which include: Olay Fresh Effects (Va-Va-Vivid!) Powered Contour Cleansing System, Olay Fresh Effects (Shine, Shine Go Away!) Shine Minimizing Cleanser, Secret Clinical Strength Stress Response deodorant, Skinnygirl Coco-nut Daily On-The-Go Bar, and lastly, Not Your Mother's Beach Babe Texturing Sea Salt Spray.  Each item is either full size or a nice travel size.
The point of this website/program is to help different companies get feedback on their products.  So, in return for these products I received, all I had to do was answer a few questions.  You should definitely consider signing up because it is so worth it.

2 comments:

  1. Woah! Look at you and your connections. Were the bars good?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, what can I say? but I haven't eaten it yet!

      Delete