Sunday, February 10, 2013

Ulta's Salon Formula Babydoll

This is Ulta's Salon Formula nail polish in Babydoll.

This polish has been a long time favorite of mine (this is actually the old nail polish bottle).  I used to only like nude polishes because I was always too lazy to take off my polish after it started to chip (hahah, oops!).  So, if you're like me, this is the perfect polish because it matches my nails so well.
It is a a thin, creamy consistency that makes it easy to apply and it has such a smooth finish.  But on the down side, this polish chips so easily.  I can't keep it on for more than two days without it chipping but, this color makes it hard to tell.
Two coats, no topcoat
There is .5 fl oz or 14 mL of product for $6.00 at Ulta.  Although, it is usually buy one, get one free for Ulta brand polishes.
Overall, this is an okay polish, but $3 is such a great price.  Ulta really has a nice color selection but the brighter colors may need a good topcoat.  I really want to try Cream of the Crop which is a pastel yellow color.
Let me know if you have tried any Ulta polishes!
<3 Haley!

No comments:

Post a Comment