Friday, February 22, 2013

L'oreal's Voluminous Million Lashes: Black

Hi guys! Here's my current everyday mascara.  It's L'oreal's Voluminous Million Lashes in Black.  It is also available in Black Brown, Blackest Black, and Carbon Black and there is a waterproof line as well.  Also, I wanted to say that I know the packaging that is currently on the market is different now, but I'm not sure if it's a new formula as well.

I've never been one to repurchase the same mascara because I really like to experiment with makeup (obviously, haha).  But anyways, I really like this product!  The formulation is perfect for me, I typically like the formulation to be dryer rather than wet so it won't uncurl my lashes or take forever and a day to dry.  The brush has rubber bristles that are pretty short so it's easy to really coat you're lashes all the way to the root without making them look completely clumpy.
This product is $8.95 for .3 fl oz of product.

Overall, I have no complaints about this product.  I feel like other people have mixed reviews though.  But, you should try for yourself! Have a good day!

No comments:

Post a Comment