Saturday, February 2, 2013

NYC's Smooch Proof 16hr Lip Stain: Champagne Stain

This is NYC's Smooch Proof 16hr Lip Stain: Champagne Stain (493).
 I had never heard of this stain before but it is relatively cheap so I decided to buy it.
 The packaging is really nice and convenient with the snap on cap.  I've had this for a few months and the product hasn't dried out, which is really nice considering it's in marker form.
I really love the color, it's very natural looking and it can be worn everyday.  Although the application is extremely uneven.  Because the tip is so pointed, the color ends up darker in certain spots.  You have to be very precise if you want the color to come out even, which is difficult to do.
 This is $4.99 for 3mL of .10 fl oz of product.
Overall, this is an okay product, you really have to work with it though if you want to make it look nice.  I usually end up putting chapstick or gloss over it to even out the color.

No comments:

Post a Comment