Thursday, February 14, 2013

Maybelline's Color Tattoo 24hr Eyeshadow: Bad to the Bronze

 Happy Valentines Day!

This is Maybelline's Eye Studio Color Tattoo 24hr Cream Gel Shadow in the shade Bad to the Bronze (25).

This product is nothing short of amazing.  I truly cannot describe how perfect this product is.  I remember these coming out around the Summer of 2012 & I was eyeing them for months before I ever bought one.  I didn't think I would like cream shadows but I regret not trying them earlier.
 I actually prefer cream shadows now because there is no fallout or creasing.  The color is a metallic/shimmer bronze shade.  It is very build-able so you can put on a sheer, natural color or build it up for a more dramatic look.  You don't have to worry about it coming off during the day, it stays put for at least 10 hours and it is probably a little waterproof too. 
The packaging is very nice because the clear pot is actually glass so it feels very luxurious. and well made.  The glass is extremely thick so I wouldn't be scared to travel with it.
This was $5.84 for .14 oz or 4 g of product.
Overall, this is just such a nice product on its own or as a base for full eye makeup.  I'm really looking forward to the new lines that Maybelline will hopefully release because these products are just incredible.

No comments:

Post a Comment