Wednesday, January 30, 2013

OPI's Berlin There Done That

This is OPI's Berlin There Done That, which is from the Germany collection.  I had been eyeing this ever since the collection came out last Fall and I'm so glad I finally have it!

This is hands down my favorite polish of all time.  How do I begin to describe this polish?  It is the perfect brown/gray/beige color with a slight purple undertone.  It matches every outfit I wear.  It's a creamy formulation and has absolutely no shimmer, which is convenient when you take it off.  
2 coats, no topcoat
This polish is $8.00 for 15mL or .5fl oz of product.
If you need a new neutral polish, you should purchase this one!
I'm not a huge fan of the whole Germany collection but I really want to buy Don't Talk Bach To Me.  It is such a unique Spring color. 

Have a fabulous Wednesday everyone!

1 comment: