Monday, January 7, 2013

Almay's Intense I-Color Liquid Eyeliner: Brown Topaz

Hi everyone! Thanks for visiting! I really appreciate it!!
My next product is Almay's Intense I-Color Liquid Eyeliner in the color Brown Topaz (022).  I know most people have most likely never used brown liquid eyeliner but this has recently become one of my favorite everyday eye products. 
This product is very nice for being one of my random purchases.  I don't hear many things about Almay so I was a little skeptical of this product but it turned out to be great!  It lasts me all day, doesn't smudge after its dry, but comes off easily when I shower because I hate having to scrub off my eye makeup.
One of the only negatives of this product is the packaging.  I don't like how the product and the applicator are separate,  I wish it was in a pen applicator because it is more convenient to use.
I love this color as an eyeliner because its not as dark as black but it still defines your eyes.  I even noticed that when I swatched it, there were pink/peach colored sparkles that I never noticed before.

Also, I love how Almay packages their products to compliment your eye color.  Like... brown topaz goes with blue eyes, purple amethyst goes with brown eyes, black pearl goes with hazel eyes, and raisin quarts goes with green eyes.  This could be really helpful to people who are unsure what makeup colors would work well with their eye color.
This eyeliner has .08 fl oz or 2.5 mL of product and retails for $7.49 at most drugstores.
Overall, this is great product for a pretty average price, although I feel like it may be drying out after having it for a few months.

1 comment:

  1. I never wear eyeliner, but this post has made me want to! I have not worn liquid eyeliner since I was in the play Alice in Wonderland. Maybe I'll give it another try!

    ReplyDelete