Saturday, January 12, 2013

Maybelline's Dream Bouncy Blush: Pink Frosting

Maybelline's Dream Bouncy Blush is probably unlike any blush you have ever used before.  I have it in the color Pink Frosting (10).  Maybelline describes this products consistency as, "Feels lightweight like a powder, yet melts into skin like a cream."
Before I ever picked this product up I heard people that loved this and other that absolutely hated it, so I picked it up to see for myself.  I can definitely tell why people are not a fans, but there are also a lot of pros to this product.
The main reason I don't like this product is because it is difficult to apply.  I typically use my finger but it is hard to smooth out and hard to control the opacity of the product.  But, the Dream Bouncy Blush line has a wide variety of colors (ten to be exact) that come in every color from peach and coral to plum.  The product is also nice because the color is bright and stays on my skin all day.
This product is $8.00 for 5.6g or .19oz of product.
This is a great product because it lasts longer than any blush I have, which makes this my most used blush in the summertime.

No comments:

Post a Comment