Thursday, January 17, 2013

Maybelline's Lash Discovery mascara

This is my most versatile mascara by far! It's Maybelline's Lash Discovery Mini-Brush Waterproof mascara.  I can't say enough good things about it!

This Lash Discovery line comes in only one color, very black, in waterproof and washable.  Maybelline describes this product as lengthening and defining, and it does what it says.  You don't get any volume with this mascara so this would not be helpful if you were wanting thicker lashes.  But, Lash Discovery is a very natural looking mascara that makes your lashes darker, lengthens them, and because the brush is so small, you are able to coat the lashes that you typically can't get to with the larger brushes.
 This is by far my most repurchased product ever.  I have probably used up around 4 tubes of this mascara, even though I have used a single tube for up to 6 months.  I know you're suppose to replace it after 2-3 months but I never notice any flaking or clumping of the product.  

I use this product almost everyday on my bottom lashes or on my top as well if I want a natural look, but the reason I love this mascara so much is because it doesn't smear at all!  If I know I will be outside and sweating or swimming, I always reach for this product before any others.  It has incredible staying power and it doesn't run down my face after swimming for hours.  I can't tell you any other product that works this well.
 I found this for $7.49 for .15 fl oz or 4.7 mL of product.
I will always repurchase this mascara until they take it off the market *knocking on wood* but hopefully they never do because this is my holy grail product that I can't live without.


<3, Haley

1 comment:

  1. LOVE your new header picture!! Did you make that? Oh so talented. Keep up the good work Hal pal :)

    ReplyDelete