Wednesday, January 9, 2013

OPI's I Have a Herring Problem

This is OPI's I Have a Herring Problem from the Holland collection.
Three thin coats, no topcoat
This is my perfect Winter polish, I just wish I was able to wear it before I got it for Christmas.  Oh well... I'll probably wear it year round, I just love it so much!
I know these pictures look like different polishes, but the photo above is with flash, and the photo below is without the flash.  In person, the color on my nails looks a little more like the photo below but slightly less gray and with more blue.  This specific polish is unique because as you can see in the photo below, there are small particles of glitter in the polish that look so nice on the nails.  The quality of this polish is like many other OPI polishes, it chips after a few days but lasts me for about a week.
This polish retails for $8.00 for 15 mL or .5 fl oz of product.
OPI is one of my favorite polish brands because of the large bottle size and also because I never have problems with OPI polishes drying out even after having some for more than seven years!

Have a good Thursday!

2 comments:

  1. I really like this polish! I'm going to go buy it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You should! It's a favorite of mine!

    ReplyDelete