Sunday, January 27, 2013

L'oreal's Magic Lumi Concealer

This is L'oreal's Magic Lumi Concealer in the color Fair.  I actually thought I was picking up Maybelline's Dream Lumi Concealer which is almost $5 cheaper and it supposedly works much better.  But, I'll review this product for you anyway!

I was wanting a light product to slightly conceal my under eye on days that I don't want to pack on the makeup.  It really does not conceal anything at all.  It gives a slight highlight but it's not very noticeable.  I believe the product on the market now is called Magic Lumi Highlighter instead of concealer because that is a more appropriate name for this product..
The product is packaged beautifully!  The cap stays on, but it snaps on and off easily.  It has a brush applicator and when you twist the bottom, the product comes out of the brush.  Although, another negative that I noticed is that the product runs out pretty quickly.  I used this about once a week for about 2 months and its's almost gone.  I feel that you should get better use out of this product for the ridiculous price.
For $10.99, you get 1.5 mL or .05 fl oz of product.
Overall, this product does not work as a concealer but more of a highlight.  I just can't justify spending this much on a product that is so unnoticeable on my skin.  I think there would be plenty of other products that would be cheaper or that actually work better.

 <3, Haley

1 comment:

  1. That is good to know! Concealers can be hard to find. Keep posting, rabbit!!

    ReplyDelete