Thursday, January 3, 2013

Clinique's Soft-Pressed Powder Blusher: Chestnut Blush

This is by far my most used blush for the Fall/Winter.  It's Clinique's soft-pressed powder blusher in Chestnut Blush (05).

The packaging of Clinique powder's are so nice and easy to find in my makeup bag and they stack really well if I want to put it in my drawer.
 Another plus is that the brush works really well because I'm typically too lazy to get out another.
 Below, I blended out the blush a little so you are able to see what it would really look like on your cheeks.  It gives off such a pretty tanned, pink color that looks good on my pale skin in the colder months.
This blush is $21 for .27 oz or 7.6 grams worth of product.

I will definitely be repurchasing this product because I don't think I will be able to find another blush I like as much as this one.

1 comment:

  1. This was very eye-opening. I am going makeup shopping soon and will be using your blog for tips!

    ReplyDelete